No products in the basket.
A throw-in system built from interconnected panels, consisting of individual mailboxes for multiple recipients. Installed on aluminum or steel door profile. Correspondence is delivered through the outer side of the mailbox and picked up by the owner of the box from the inside.
Construction and equipment (example in the picture):
- Three letter panels
- Entryphone panel
- Aluminum front panel with throw-in slots and entryphone accessories
- Colorless plastic apertures to place the owner’s sign or to view the correspondence
- Two keys for each panel
The picture depicts an example configuration.
Dimensions of a single box, three versions to choose from (W x H x D)
- SP1-DR-D: 370 mm x 110 mm x 260 mm,
- SP1-DR-B: 260 mm x 110 mm x 370 mm,
- SP1-DR-F: 370 mm x 140 mm x 260 mm.
Dimensions of a slot (W x H):
- SP1-DR-D and SP1-DR-F: 330 mm x 20 mm
- SP1-DR-B: 230 mm x 20 mm